samedi 2 octobre 2010

Ça va beaucoup mieux enfin !!!

Un crépuscule sur mer


VIET - NAM Bến thuyềng - A landing platform
*****
Gửi từ APO 143, San Francisco - California ngày mồng 1 tháng mười 1964
đến địa chỉ River House, Apt #A-301
1600 South Joyce Street


*****
Thursday, October 1, 1964
Dear Mary,
Just a few lines once again to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping all is well ! Lately it has been calm and quiet here and I wish it would always be but I'm afraid that's too much to expect. Nothing new to write about ~ life is neither dull nor boring at the moment ; just so-so . Seems hard to believe it's the beginning of another month and only 91 days left before the beginning of another year ! I wish you could know how much I'm enjoying you pen.
Love, P
HI, SIBYL !
*****
Tiếng hát Họa Mi

Aucun commentaire: