mardi 20 juillet 2010

Cap Saint Jacques

Vũng tàu




Thích Ca Phật đài
----------------------
Gửi từ APO 143 San Francisco, California ngày 20 tháng bảy 1964
đến địa chỉ River House, Apt. #A-301
1600 South Joyce Street (Arlington, Virginia)



Friday morning, July 17, 1964
Dear Mary,
I hope later on today I'll be able to write to you in reply to your very nice letter of the 9th. A staff meeting is scheduled for 11 a.m soperhaps I will be able to do it then, otherwise I'll write during the weekend as I have no special plans. I could go to Cap St Jacques this weekend as my friend is still trying to get me to change my mind, but he won't succeed as it just isn't safe or sane to go. Yesterday I received a new muffler the Porsche Car Pacific Inc in San Francisco. It didn't arrive any too soon as I don't have any muffler at all and if I don't keep my new windows open I can be asphyxiated as you know! Love,
P

Aucun commentaire: