samedi 17 juillet 2010

Đà lạt

Đà-lạt



Dalat Thác Pongour
Chute Pongour
Pongour Waterfall
THIS REMINDS ME OF YUGOSLAVIA, DOESN'T IT YOU?
----------------------
Gửi từ địa chỉ APO 143, San Francisco, California
đến địa chỉ River House, Apt. #A-301
1600 South Joyce Street (Arlinton, Virginia)
8:15 am. , Wednesday, July 15, 1964
Dear Mary,
Thank you very much for your nice long newsy letter of the 9th which I was so happy to receive yesterday! Just ten minutes before it was time for me to go to luch the courrier brought it to me. I was delighted ~ especially since I had reconciled myself to the fact that I wouldn't hear from you until Thursday. I hope to get an opportunity to write to you today but if I don't then I will write to you for sure togight. Meanwhile I've enjoyed "chatting" with you for a few minutes. Love to you and Silbyl. P
-----------------------
You'll see (Madonna)











Aucun commentaire: